dynaTrace Browser Diagnostics now supporting Firefox 15 & 16
Compuware is updating its support for dynaTrace Browser Diagnostics and extends its Deep Dive Browser Diagnostics to include Firefox 15 & 16. The update is available for
- The Compuware dynaTrace Development and Test Center Team Edition (aka Compuware dynaTrace AJAX Edition Premium) and
- The free Compuware dynaTrace AJAX Edition
Where to Download the latest version / update?
Compuware APM Customers can download the updated Browser Agents from the Product Download site accessible through the Compuware APM Community Portal.
AJAX Edition users can download the latest version from the AJAX Edition Website.
What is new in the Browser Agent?
The Browser Agent now supports all major versions of Internet Explorer (IE6 – IE10) and Firefox (FF 3.6, FF 4-FF 16). This allows you to test your web sites across all the different browser versions your real end users are using to access your site. With the built-in screenshot capability as well as the regression analysis option in test automation it is very easy to identify problems that were introduced during development. For more information on how to use the Browser Agent to its full capabilities check out the following blog posts: You only control 1/3 of your Page Load Performance and dynaTrace AJAX Edition Premium.
What is new in AJAX Edition?
With Compuware dynaTrace AJAX Edition 3.8 you now have support for the two latest versions of IE (9&10) and FF (15&16). As we often got the feedback that people were not sure which browser versions are exactly supported by the FREE vs. Premium product we built-in a warning that tells you in case your version of the browser is not supported.
Resources for Commercial and FREE users
- Make yourself familiar with the Online Video Tutorials to best leverage the dynaTrace AJAX Edition. If you need to test on more than these two browser versions have a look into our commercial offering: Compuware dynaTrace AJAX Edition Premium
- Leverage the online discussion forum we have on our Community: AJAX Community Home and Compuware dynaTrace Forums
- Check out the AJAX Edition Release Notes for a more detailed description of the enhancements.
Your Compuware dynaTrace Team